Frisbees, balls, jump ropes at the park.. We are also going to have a potluck lunch. that should be fun. now to pack the lawn chairs and sunscreen.
Field Day Lesson Plans
- Dr. Seuss Field Day- "To have students engaged in activities inspired by the Dr. Seuss books."
- Field of Fun Day- To provide an end of the year event showcasing many of the different activities taught during our classes as well as some activities just for fun.
- Healthful Living Field Day - "This field day allows for the physical education program to work with health professionals in the community to plan an entire day of informative talks and activities, which are designed to promote healthy living in the lives of students. "
- Sports and Fitness Festival- To extend the physical education curriculum beyond what can be offered in regular PE classes and to expose students to new sports and activities which lead them to a healthy lifestyle.
- Survivor Island Field Day- "The purpose was to provide children with the opportunity to use the teamwork and leadership skills they learned in our cooperative learning unit in a real situation."
- Wacky Olympics- "To have students enjoy a fun field day. "
- "Where The Wild Things Are" Field Day- This year our Reading Incentive Program is based on the Caldecot Medal winning book, "Where the Wild Things Are". This field day is an effort to collaborate in the school-wide program